Lesson: Any crisis is a trigger to focus on God.
- Review the thought starter at the beginning of the chapter. What thoughts were started?
- Review the lead Bible verse. What does it say to you? Did you observe yourself in relation to the verse? Did you observe others in relation to the verse? Did you find any additional verses?
- What is your response to the lesson at the end of the chapter?
- What steps must we take to be peaceful in the presence of pain?
- Can you think of an example when a person insists eagerly and willingly to suffer pain?
- Review the three fundamentals of this lesson.
- How does 2 Timothy 1:12 affect your thinking?
- How should we react when pain in our own life or in someone else’s life causes us to back away from dealing with the situation in a biblical manner? (How can you talk to me about sin in my life? Can’t you see how much pain I am in?)
¹Billy Graham, Till Armageddon (Minneapolis, MN: Grason, 1981), 140.
Has this lesson helped you? Contact us to share how, or to report any broken links.
Continue on to Lesson 13.