Lesson: No one with childish habit patterns can have successful long-term relationships.
- Review the thought starter at the beginning of the chapter. What thoughts were started?
- Review the lead Bible verse. What does it say to you? Did you observe yourself in relation to the verse? Did you observe others in relation to the verse? Did you find any additional verses?
- What is your response to the lesson at the end of the chapter?
- Why do adults behave childishly?
- Define deception. What is the difference between deception and lying? How subtle can we be with deception?
- How common is the practice of deception among adults?
- Look up Isaiah 53:6. What is the common denominator among all of us according to this verse?
- What can parents do to correct “childish behavior” in their children so that their children will not behave this way later as adults?
Has this lesson helped you? Contact us to share how, or to report any broken links.
Continue on to Lesson 10.