- Review the thought starter at the beginning of the chapter. What thoughts were started?
- Review the lead Bible verse. What does it say to you? Did you observe yourself in relation to the verse? Did you observe others in relation to the verse? Did you find any additional verses?
- What is your response to the lesson at the end of the chapter?
- Are you ready to cross your own finish line?
- How many new verses did you memorize going through this course?
- What was the single most important thought for you in this course?
- Have you experienced the amazing power of the Holy Spirit to change your life? Click here to tell us about it.
- How would you describe the “simplicity” of the Christian life?
See additional verses that define sin in our Appendix.