Lesson: My environment can give me relief from sin; only the Lord can cure it.
- Review the thought starter at the beginning of the chapter. What thoughts were started?
- Review the lead Bible verse. What does it say to you? Did you observe yourself in relation to the verse? Did you observe others in relation to the verse? Did you find any additional verses?
- What is your response to the lesson at the end of the chapter?
- Why do people blame their present behavior on their past experiences?
- How would you define humanism?
- Give examples of how people can help others obtain relief.
- What does it mean to be “complete in Him”?
- What is wrong with relief?
- How can Dorothy and Malcolm develop a satisfying relationship?
¹Time, Beninga and Spradley, “The Burnout of Almost Everyone,” September 21, 1981, 84.
²McMillen, S. I., M.D., None of These Diseases (Waco, TX: Word, n.d.), 64-65.
Has this lesson helped you? Contact us to share how, or to report any broken links.
Continue on to Lesson 4.