Lesson: As a mirror is to your face, the Bible is to your soul.
- Review the thought starter at the beginning of the chapter. What thoughts were started?
- Review the lead Bible verse. What does it say to you? Did you observe yourself in relation to the verse? Did you observe others in relation to the verse? Did you find any additional verses?
- What is your response to the lesson at the end of the chapter?
- If God looks at the inside condition of our lives, why do we spend so little time looking after our soul?
- What is your understanding of the term “root of bitterness”?
- Is there anyone with whom you are not at peace?
- What personal grooming routines do you follow every day?
- What soul searching routines do you follow every day?
- What behavior routines do you follow each day and why?
- The Bible reflects the condition of your heart. Do you use it daily?
Has this lesson helped you? Contact us to share how, or to report any broken links.
Continue on to Lesson 9.